Friday, December 29, 2017

Taking A Different Tack

It has been well over a year since I last posted here. Much has happened during that time, but my love of ships has not diminished.
However, there will be some interesting changes.
Over the next few months, I am going to begin writing about and posting what got me into maritime history and modeling to begin with, model warships. Not just any, mind you,
Models that are motorized, or can be.
Most of these will be older models with a few exceptions. And of those, many will be small, toy like. They will be finished much as I would have liked to when I was much younger, except that I am shying away from much aftermarket details, due to the delicate nature of most of it. Any additional detailing I do will be done by my own hands.
This should be a lot more fun, to be honest. Inside, know that I am still a researcher, but for now, the inner fourteen year old wants to see what can be done with the models of his youth.

No comments:

Post a Comment